Airstream was founded by Wall Byam in 1931 and is the oldest manufacturer of recreational vehicles in the U.S. and is the most commonly recognized aluminum travel trailer in the world. Airstream was founded in 1931.
Wally Byam is said to have created the unique aluminum trailer in response to his wife’s refusal to go camping without a kitchen.
An impressive 70% of all Airstreams ever built still exist today. These American made trailers date back to the 1930‘s and are built strong and have stood the test of time.
First- class Quality
Click here to watch a video on Airstream performance.
“In the heart of these words is an entire life’s dream.
To those of you who find in the promise of these words your promise, I bequeath this creed . . . my dream belongs to you.”
- To place the great wide world at your doorstep for you who yearn to travel with all the comforts of home.
- To provide a more satisfying, meaningful way of travel that offers complete travel independence, wherever and whenever you choose to go or stay.
- To keep alive and make real an enduring promise of high adventure and faraway lands...of rediscovering old places and new interests.
- To open a whole world of new experiences…a new dimension in enjoyment where travel adventure and good fellowship are your constant companions.
- To encourage clubs and rallies that provide an endless source of friendships, travel fun and personal expressions.
- To lead caravans wherever the four winds blow…over twinkling boulevards, across trackless deserts…to the traveled and untraveled corners of the earth.
- To play some part in promoting international goodwill and understanding among the peoples of the world through person-to-person contact.
- To strive endlessly to stir the venturesome spirit that moves you to follow a rainbow to its end…and thus make your travel dreams come true.